something blue

March 16, 2010

Hey, thought that I'd do a really really quick post. I don't have my computer right now and I have to use my father's .. I took some pictures on Monday and getting them was really a mess.
I'm wearing a blue H&M skirt, the top's from Vero Moda and the shoes I got as a birthday present last year. I have my phone, because I tried to enter this look to a lookbook.nu contest that requires two blue items, but the photo was too skinny. Luckily I had one other outfit too :)
Let's hope I win an H&M gift card for my look.( I'll post it some time :) )


Hei! Mõtlesin et teeksin ühe väga väga kiire sissekande. Mul ei ole oma arvutit praegu ja ma pean oma isa oma kasutama. Tegin esmaspäeval mõned pildid ja nende saamine oli tõeline tohuvapohu.
Mul on seljas sinine H&M'i seelik, pluus on Vero Modast ja kingad sain ma eelmisel aastal sünnipäevaks. Mukl on käes mu telefon, kuna ma üritasin selle pildiga osaleda ühel lookbook'i konkursil,kus on vaja et pildil oleks kaks sinist asja , aga pilt oli liiga kitsas. Õnneks oli mul teine komplekt ka varuks.
Loodame et ma võidan H&M'i kinkekaardi oma look'i eest. ( Ma postitan selle kunagi :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)