Amusingly and superficially talented

May 06, 2010

Today's outfit post. After school Getter and I went to the park , talked and took some photos:) And she owes me another half-of-bristo-sandwich, we had a bet about when we went to Finland and she lost ..
It is going to be a busy weekend ( tour-guide-stuff, badminton competitions, movie-night and photoshoot at Getter's, mother's day, HSM) so expect a photo-packed post sometime around Wednesday next week :)

I'm wearing my Monton skirt, that I got for my b-day, my mom's shirt, DIY earrings, ballerina flats with a bowtie :), and my trusty Burberry scarf !

Pärast kooli läksime Getteriga parki, istusime, rääkisime ja pildistasime. Ja ta on mulle jälle pool Bristo võileiba võlgu, vaeseke vedas jälle minuga kihla , seekord selle peale, et mis kuupäeval me Soomes käisime.
Tuleb päris tihe nädalavahetus( giidivärk, sulgpallivõistlused, muuvi-õhtu ja fotoshuut Getteri juures, emadepäev, HSM), nii et oodake pilte täis postitust kuskil kolmapäeva kandis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)