What time is it? Summer time!

June 18, 2010

No, I'm not a HSM fan. Anymore. I used to be, and that's why the title popped into my head when I thought of the phrase"What time is it".
I made some new clock-rings the other day. Tomorrow I'm going to sell at the flea market with Getter and I'll take them with me. And some of the earrings too. Plus I'm hoping to find so many great new things for myself. Fingers crossed! :)
Ei, ma ei ole HSM'i fänn.Enam. Ma olin ja sellepärast tuligi mulle see pealkiri fraasiga"What time is it" esimesena meelde.
Tegin ükspäev uued kell-sõrmused ka. Lähen homme Getteriga täikale müüma ja võtan need ja mõned kõrvarõngad endaga kaasa. Ja ma loodan endale ka palju uusi toredaid asju leida. Pöidlad pihku!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)