menswear

July 26, 2010

I  met Getter today, I had to buy Kaisa a birthday present HAPPY BIRTHDAY , KAISA ! She is having her birthday party tomorrow at the zoo . Then we went to Kadriorg, I hadn't been there for a long time, but Getter had never been there! She has lived in almost-Tallinn for her whole live and she hasn't visited the second most beautiful place here. The weather was so hot again, so we decided to take off our shoes and paddle in the fountain. WE even had our picture taken by a tourist-lady :)
We found so cool, old postboxes, so I just had to post my cards from there.And I got to show off my new Vero Moda trousers.

The beautiful Kadrioru castle.


trousers-Vero Moda, shirt+necklace+bag- flea market, clock-my mom's,bowtie flats
Yay, tourist pic :)
And here's Getter. She bought this shirt today, because the one she was wearing got dirty. So spontaneous. :)
Sain täna Getteriga kokku, läksime Kaisale kinki ostma. PALJU ÕNNE , KAISA! Ta peab oma sünnipäeva homme loomaaias. Siis läksime Kadriorgu, ma polnud seal ammu käinud, aga Getter polnud seal kunagi käinud! Ise on elanud terve elu peaaegu-Tallinnas ja pole kunagi käinud peaaegu kõige ilusamas kohas. Ilm oli jälle nii soe, et me võtsime kingad ära ja solistasime jalgupidi purskaevus ja lasime isegi ühel turistitädil endast pilti teha.
Leidsime hästi lahedd vanad postkastid ja ilmselgelt pidin ma oma kaardid sealt postitama .

6 comments :

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)