starry skies and heaps of snow

January 20, 2011

You can tell that school has started because there are no new posts on my blog. I spent the whole last weekend at an international badminton tournament as a line judge, and just enjoying the games. With the money I earned, I want to buy myself a dress.. we'll see :)
Today I decided that instead of going to badminton training, I'll stay home and cook dinner. And since it was light when I came home( first sign of spring approaching?), I had Pirje take outfit shots of me, despite the fact that I almost drowned in the snow.
This weekend, Getter and Kaisa are coming over, we'll have kind of a camp-out here, since my family is away and I'm afraid to be home alone at night. Expect a lot of pictures from the weekend.

thrifted top and skirt  from Viljandi, lindex cardigan, reserved over-knees


this is a blouse that I got from viljandi in autumn, I decided to wear it for the first time, it has been hanging in my closet for months!


my new over-knees , I think that these were the first thing that I bought for euros..they remind me of starry skies, haha.






3 comments :

  1. wow you could ttly drown in that! awesomeness. those knee highs are pretty cool too. maybe ill get my grammy to make me a copy :)

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. D:thank you :)
    M: oo, suur aitäh !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)