Meanwhile in the North

February 09, 2012

Today's outfit is definitely one of my most realistic ones - warm everyday boots, no coat taken off for pictures, hat and gloves. Winter is the biggest challenge a blogger can have and it's not easy. Winter sucks. Lately we've had beautiful sunny days and all I can think of is spring, green grass, the sun on my face and pastel-coloured clothes.


By the way, how adorable is the lining of my cape ?!

 cape- monton
sweater- vero moda
skirt- thrifted
hat- h&m
boots- tamaris
pictures by Getter.

1 comment :

  1. I love this outfit with the camel poncho and cable knit, you still have managed to make winter dressing look fun, even though as a new blogger I have found winter a hard time to get motivated! :)xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)