Caped superheroes will save the world

December 21, 2012

School is over for this year and I'm more than ready to let the festivities begin! We've been having amazingly beautiful winter weather here, if you're the one to like -20 degrees of cold. Nevertheless, looking at the snow fall from the warmth of my home with a cup of tea or hot glögg is enough to get me in the Christmas spirit!
This cape was one of my presents last year and I couldn't wait to get it out of the closet this season! I've been bravely bearing the cold and layering tons of sweaters underneath it just to wear it more than I did last year. This lovely sweater is a new member of my wardrobe, I found it thrift shopping a few weeks ago and just had to have it. I absolutely love the different kind of texture on it and the gold thread making it a bit more sparkly and festive. My motto for this year is that one can never have too many sweaters and I plan to live up to that!
Tonight I'm off to Stockholm with the family and then it's already Christmas!
As this might have been my very last post, I hope you all liked it!

Selleks aastaks on kool läbi ja ma olen rohkem kui valmis pühi tähistama! Kuigi ilm on võrratult külm olnud, on seda siiski soojast toast tassi tee või glögiga päris tore vaadata ja kindlasti annab lumi jõulutundele palju juurde.
Selle keebi sain eelmisel aastal jõulukingiks oma tädilt ja ootasin väga, et ma saaksin selle sel aastal juba kapist välja võtta. Viimastel päevadel olen vapralt külma trotsinud ja keebi alla mitu kampsunit pannud, et ma sel aastal ikka rohkem sellega käiksin kui eelmisel. See kampsun on uusim liige mu riidekapis. Leidsin selle ühel päeval väikesel kaltsukatuuril ja selle ostmises eriti ei kahelnud. Mulle nii meeldib see natuke teistsugune muster ja õrn kuldne niit, mis teeb selle jõuluajaks nii sobivaks. Minu selle talve moto on, et kunagi ei saa omada liiga palju kampsuneid ja ma kavatsen täiel rinnal selle moto järgi elada!
Täna lähen perega väikesele reisile Stockholmi ja siis ongi juba jõulud!
Kuna see võis olla mu täiesti viimane postitus, siis ma loodan, et te jäite rahule!


cape- monton (similar)
sweater- thrifted (similar)
skirt- is a dress c/o sugarlips (here)
boots- tamaris (similar)
necklace- vintage market (similar)
ring- c/o oasap.com (here)
pictures by Getter M.

5 comments :

  1. I love the cape coat! You,re so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... you look amazing! I love this outfit!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väga ilus keep!

    Kelly
    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adore the cape coat! Super chic<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)