Put it in your pocket

April 02, 2013

I usually take up DIY projects that are not too difficult and usually involve spicing something up, instead of making something myself from scratch. This little thingy is no exception. One day I found this lovely piece of 70s fabric from my mother's reserves and I instantly knew what to do with it. So now, my plain Zara shirt has a new pocket.
Just recently, while flipping through Vogue, I noticed a very similar image featured in the Esprit campaign. I must have some psychic powers! So, I also predict that soon, when the weather gets warmer, you'll see this shirt in its full glory worn as a part of an actual outfit.

Tavaliselt, enamik DIY projekte, mille ma ette võtan, on lihtsamat sorti ja ei nõua väga suurt pingutust. See väike asjake ei ole mingi erand. Ühel päeval leidsin oma ema kangavarudest selle imelise 70ndate mustriga kanga ja teadsin kohe, mida ma sellega teha tahan. Nüüd mu tavalisel Zara pluusil ongi uus tore tasku.
Just hiljuti Vogue'i lehitsedes nägin Espriti kampaanias väga sarnast pilti. Ilmselt on mul tõeliselt võimsad ennustajavõimed! Seega, ma ennustan, et peagi, kui ilmad veel soojemaks lähevad, näete seda pluusi ka mõne päris outfiti osana!

4 comments :

  1. that's such a great idea! i have so many unworn jumpers which i could definitely do that diy on! thanks for the idea

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love this pocket detail! I'll definitely have to hunt down a nice print and do this with one of my plain tees.

    -Mega from http://dressuponacloudyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea girl i love it :)

    http://thefashioneveryday.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming detail!

    http://jesuisbelleetalors.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)