Guess who's on Instagram?

January 07, 2014

Beyoncé, Alexa Chung, NASA and all the other cool Instagrammers have an addition, there's a new girl to look out for- @piiaounpuu! Yes, after a million years of waiting I recently got a new phone and the first app I installed was Instagram. Since then, I've started to notice a lot more of the pretty little things around me and capturing them on vintage-filtered square-shaped photos. 
Follow me [here] for endless foodpics (and maybe even a cheeky selfie or two)! Let me know your accounts or must-follow instagrammers in the comments! My dashboard is still kind of boring... 

Beyoncé, Alexa Chung, NASA ja teised lahedad Instagrami kasutajad on saanud täiendust, hoidke silmad lahti, sest on üks uus tüdruk - @piiaounpuu! Jah, pärast pikka ootamist sain hiljuti lõpuks uue telefoni ja minu esimene äpp oli loomulikult Instagram. Sellest päevast peale olen hakanud märkama palju rohkem ilusaid ja toredaid asju enda ümber ja neid jäädvustama vanaaegsete filtritega ruudukujulistele fotodele. 
Saate mind jälgida [siin], et näha lõputult toidupilte (ja sekka ka mõni kelmikas pilt iseendast)! Kommentaaridesse kirjutage kindlasti ka enda Instagrami kasutajanimed või mõne enda lemmiku oma, sest minu esilehele ei satu just liiga palju ägedaid pilte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)