Burberry mania

March 21, 2010

Whenever I see something in the shops with a Burberry print on it, I feel that I need to have it . My friends would say that it's a bit maniacal. But I feel that there is something so classic, timeless and mystical about the Burberry print. I can't get enough of it :)
I have a Burberry scarf that I got from a thrift store for 1EEK and I wear it quite a lot. I also have skirt that I need to make shorter to wear it. Probably the best present for me would be a Burberry plaid trench. I even have a Burberry perfume. The Beat is without a doubt one of the best there have ever been.
And Burberry's collections from the latest fashion weeks have also been great. That's not the classic, but it is still cool. Christopher Bailey has done a really really great job. My fav is definitely the spring 2010 collection. The skirts are great. Love the pastels, the materials and the cuts.

Burberry exclusive for Colette:





Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010


Alati kui ma näen poes midagi Burberry mustriga ,tunnen , et pean selle ära ostma. Mu sõbrad ütleksid, et see on maniakaalne. Aga minu arust on Burberry mustri juures midagi klassikalist , ajatut ja maagilist. Ma ei saa sellest küllalt.
Mul on Burberry sall, mille ma sain kaltsukast 1 krooni eest ja ma kannan seda päris tihti. Mul on veel seelik, mille ma pean lühemaks tegema, et seda kanda. Ilmselt oleks parim kingitus mulle Burberry mustriga trench.Mul on isegi Burberry lõhn. The Beat on ilma kahtluseta üks parimaid lõhnu, mis kunagi on tehtud.
Ja Burberry kollektsioonid viimastelt Moenädalatelt on ka imelised olnud. Need pole klassikalised, aga ikkagi vinged.Christopher Bailey on teinud suurepärast tööd. Mu lemmik on kindlasti kevad 2010 kollektsioon. Seelikud on lahedad. Ma armastan neid pastelseid värve, materiale ja lõikeid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)