Sex and the City 2

June 18, 2010

Yesterday I went to see Sex and the City 2 ! It was definitely a must-see, but I didn't like it all that much . The show gives a totally great feeling, and the first part of the movie was good( we had to know that Carrie and Big will finally get married), but this part wasn't really necessary. I prefer watching old episodes of the show( currently season 2 :) )
Of course the fashion was great, it had to be, but a little over-the-top. And in some parts, they had turned SATC into a comedy! But the overall impression was still good :)
Enough with the critiques, lets turn to fashion! I liked Charlotte's style the most. She is always classy and looked totally great.

Oh, I liked this pink one-shoulder dress soo much ! I definitely need to make myself some kind of a one-shoulder-piece. I can't get enough of them :)
Charlotte's first outfit in the movie. I really like the ruffles on this Dior dress.In this desert lunch scene I liked Charlotte's dress the most. So beautiful colour and oh-so-maxi !
Most pictures are from Ajurette Magablog. Thanks!
This was a quick post about my favourite look in SATC2. Hope you enjoyed it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)