Christmas wonderland !

December 23, 2010

Today we went ice-skating with our class. It was freezing cold and I didn't exactly enjoy it. Plus I chose to wear tights instead of jeans, because I think  that white tights are perfect for skating. I had planned to wear a super-cool vintage jacket that I got from my mom and takes pics of it, but when I put it on this morning, it just didn't work. So I wore my usual coat. It is soo cold in Tallinn, I can't image not wearing a hat, warm scarf and after today- multiple gloves and warm socks. For a moment there I thought that I was going to loose my toes( OK, it wasn't that bad, but it was still very very cold.)
Afterwards( and also before) we hung out in the beautiful old town, which just gives you the perfect Christmas spirit . There's snow everywhere, and we went to see Santa and his reindeer on the roof of Soalris. Although I have no idea why here wore yellow sunglasses...
I just watched Home Alone, ate a bunch of tangerines, drank glögg and ate gingerbread. Christmas spirit is definitely in me now .


PTA coat, vintage scarf and bag, Tamaris boots, h&m hat, gloves made by my mom


christmas market on the town hall square. love the smell of glögg and roasted almonds and gingerbread in there!

one of the reindeers, Miia or Sepo.


Have a super merry Christmas everyone !

p.s. don't forget to enter the giveaway. I will announce the winner tomorrow morning when I wake up :)

2 comments :

  1. i love this. ice skating is so fun!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is, when you are not freezing !
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)