espero a la primavera

March 08, 2011

I hope you all had a marvellous Women's Day ! It is also Shrove Tuesday here and I've eaten clearly too much Shrove Buns( or Lovely buns, as they are called in Sweden. They are pretty much just plain buns with whipped cream and jam. )
Sunday I went to see Black Swan with Getter. It was scary. And psychotic. And scary. I loved the dance scene and the final costumes were just amazing though :)
Now I'm just going to watch TV, since the next Gossip Girl episode doesn't air until the middle of April. Why do they keep doing this to us ?! Probably eat one more bun and not study for my tests tomorrow, because as far as I'm concerned, it should be spring and spring break already and school is just a bore.
Until then, let's just fantasize about floral dresses and sun, ok ? :)



pics from the sartorialist, lookbook, tumblr.

And you still have until the end of the week to enter the giveaway !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)