if they talk, let them talk

June 06, 2011

Another sunny day spent in the old town. The pictures were taken last Wednesday, when there was a theatre festival and Getter dragged us to different shows. Thanks for that. We saw a puppet show and a really cool dance performance. Then we sunbathed a bit and lusted after ice-cream and water.
Right now I'm in the comfort of my aunt's house, which also serves as our family's country house. The river is right across the street, so I might as well go for a swim afterwards. Or play with the dog. Either way, pretty much do nothing.
:) 




vintage pleated skirt worn as a dress, vintage belt, shoes that I got from my aunt, hat that I got for my birthday( from seppälä)

2 comments :

  1. lovely dress! beautiful hat!
    If you want, visit my new blog
    www.thegiuliasbag.com
    Follow me and I will be happy to reciprocate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)