August 12, 2011

Don't let go

Today I got together with Kaisa and Getter for a much-needed girl-time . As a result, I bought myself my very first lipstick, it was so difficult to choose one with all the different prices and colours. In the end I went for a Manhattan lipstick in a lovely coral shade.Afterwards we wandered to a sushi place we'd wanted to try for so long. It was really good.. and cheap. It's called Oishii sushi and it's at Rävala street( all my readers in Tallinn, I really really recommend that place). And every day, from 20.00-21.00 the have a 50% discount on the sushi for takeout, how amazing is that !

About the outfit.. This is the skirt that I got from Kuressaare and after wearing it today, I absolutely adore it. It's perfectly flowy and sheer and pleated and it has polka dots ! A skirt probably can't get any better than this, right? The shirt is something that I kind of rediscovered from my closet, I love it when that happens :) And the nailpolish is a new addition to my khaki collection .

On the background are one of my favourite houses in Tallinn. A wonderful block of colourful apartment buildings.

 skirt- thrifted
shirt- new yorker
bag- vintage from my mom
necklace- c/o threadsence via chictopia
shoes- random brand
rings- diy+from the flea market

7 comments:

According to Annika said...

The skirt is absolutely gorgeous, and you're such a beautiful girl, Piia! Plus, I must say you're writing is incredibly good. How did you get so skilled at writing in English?

Much love,
Annika

CALAMITY JANE said...

i'm in love with your skirt!

Lidiya said...

This outfit is just so chic and elegant, I just adore your skirt - such a beautiful style :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

miss logue said...

wow, you look stunning!

cuteredbow said...

Really nice maxi skirt and blog ! Nice to discover you and your blog !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Maddie Claire said...

I adore your entire outfit! Absolutely wonderful and something that I would definitely wear! I am in LOVE with you rings!Your blog is amazing! Check out my blog?
ouiouitreschouette.blogspot.com
xoxoxo,
maddie claire

Piia said...

Thank you all so much, you're lovely:)