TFW day 4 outfit

September 20, 2011

Yes, it's another fashion week post from me. Don't worry, there's only a couple of them left, then I'm back to normal posting. Not that I would have anything interesting to post, because school is just school and nothing that fun has been going on(except for fashion week and getter's bday. yes she's in the 17  again club, at last !)

Well, this is what I wore to the last show, called Kolmlõige. Before that I went to Getter's birthday party and I needed an outfit that would be fit for both. So I just had to change the top and the shoes and I was good to go.
This is a vintage top that I bought in summer and I'd been waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it. And it goes perfectly with the black shorts I got from my aunt the other week. The necklace is another giveaway win that I got from La Folie. Thank you so so so much for it, the necklace is wonderful.

Now I'm off to cure my sore throat with a cup of tea with honey and the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother !

 
 blouse-vintage
shorts-PTA
shoes-random brand
necklace- H&M
on my wrist-the Tallinn Fashion Week VIP band

p.s. I wouldn't want to be pushy or anything, but it would mean a lot to me if you could take the time and vote for me here. all you have to do is "like" the folder with my pictures.
thank you, thank you, thank you

5 comments :

  1. COOL red ! ^^ Looks so good on you, great colour.:>


    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Babe, thanks for leaving a message on Lookbook. I love your style and am a fan of your blog. I will be following you.

    Please check out my blog and tell me what you think ya.


    Xo!
    Sheryl
    http://www.walkinwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your necklace!

    - lamodequivole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)