November 07, 2011

current...

book: "Madame Bovary" by Gustave Flaubert
music: well, I still listen to awfully huge amounts of Hurts and Daggers, but Lykke Li is slowly replacing them.
wish: Christmas. There are Christmas cards and decorations sold everywhere already . I want the snow and the beautiful lights and all the magnificent smells that go with the best holiday of the year .
newest thing: That's a surprise. But I promise, you'll get to know it soon !
DIY plan: I decided to start making myself a proper scrapbook, just need to find the right one and then fill it
with awesomeness
apology: To keep this blog going on a quite regular basis, as it was in summer, which I loved, I would need infinite time/funds/personal photographer, which I unfortunately can't have. So this is my apology to all of my readers, who might wait for new posts from me, but I simply need to put school and studying first. Quality not quantity, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)