Sweater heaven in pink

November 22, 2011

My super-duper warm and fuzzy bright pink sweater. Made by my mom decades ago. Happy birthday to her   !
They say that the older you get, the more pink you wear. Even though half of my mother's wardrobe is in pink/purple colours, I have inherited this magnificent sweater. This is quite extravagant on its own, so I decided to dress it down with a simple black skirt, black tights and a white shirt. To make it just a bit more interesting I chose my favourite turquoise jewellery. 
Tomorrow we're going to Dagö's concert and on Friday we have lunch at fabulous Senso. Let the celebrations begin!
 sweater- made by my mom
skirt- thrifted
shirt- thrifted
shoes- random brand
rings- vintage ( except my school ring, obviously)
bracelet- from the flea market
watch- random
 Pictures by Getter.

8 comments :

  1. love love love your sweater! very nice look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be proud of your mom, because this sweater looks great! Love contrast of pink and black clothes :)

    Banana&Mandarina from
    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my dear, love the sweater. Happy birthday to your mom! Shee's good doing this one ;)

    Nice blog btw, I'm following you now
    I hope you follow me back!

    kisses

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumper is great-looks so cosy :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure is a beautiful jersey! <3 Handmade pieces are the best!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink sweater is sensational!Love with black!!
    Great blog, I'm following you now, hope you follow back! :)

    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rings they are so pretty and unique!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)