Snow White

December 09, 2011

Greetings from snowy Tallinn ! It has been snowing for the past few days and we're expecting a storm this night/tomorrow, so I plan to enjoy my weekend from the warmth of my home and dedicate to studying.
We took these pictures really quickly today, because it was the casual coat off-pictures-coat on, only colder. So excuse the partial blurriness.

The boots that I'm wearing are borrowed from my mom. I'm really happy that we wear the same size shoes and clothes, because we exchange a lot of them. I think you've probably noticed how many things are borrowed from my mom or that I've got from my mom and this look is no exception. Both the boots and hat are actually hers.
The locket on my necklace is also kind of a family heirloom. It used to belong to my grandmother and now I'm the proud owner of it. Inside are pictures of my grandmother's parents.

Enjoy your (snowy) weekends, everyone !

p.s. I'm the featured member of StyledOn this week ! Check it out here ! It is such a sweet feature and I'm really really happy !

I am obviously the master of that hat trick.
 sweater- thrifted
skirt- thrifted
hat- lindex(borrowed from my mom)
boots- tamaris  ( borrowed from my mom)
ring- selfmade
locket- vintage
pictures by Getter.

12 comments :

  1. OMG i LOVE your gif!
    your sweater + skirt combo is amazing, and I seriously love your accessories! that watch/ring is fab =P


    xo
    Jinna
    http://greaseandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this look:)red, black and white awesome together!!

    follow me on
    Patchwork à Porter

    kiss from Milan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, lovely! Come by my blog :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hat!
    emiliabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! The top is so cool and I love the pop of red with it all! Adorable hat too <3

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful look and pictures!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love red with black and white! Jealous of the snow where you are, I miss a 'real' winter!! XX
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great color and that sweeter is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your hat rocks! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)