Take the crown

November 13, 2012

Robbie Williams- Karma Killer  

I usually dress in clothes on the more classical and basic side and you can never really go wrong with a blue-jeans-white-shirt kind of vibe, no? Especially when paired with an even more classic piece like a nude trenchcoat. I also tend to spice up my outfits with little fun details. Tn this case, the embellished jeans, black ribbon and that cute crown ring.
I also really like it, when my post titles have a meaning behind them. Today I very bravely didn't use a certain line from a certain Lana Del Rey song as the title, but instead I referred to my long-time favourite singer's new album. And in true fangirl spirit, I painted my nails blue to match the album cover. And no, I haven't bought the album yet, but I'm kind of hoping that Santa will surprise me with that.

Tavaliselt kaldun riietudes kõige klassikalisemate esemete poole ja olgem ausad, siniste teksade ja valge pluusi kombinatsiooniga ei saa just väga mööda panna. Eriti veel, kui neid kanda koos lihtsa beeži mantliga. Veel meeldib mulle oma riietuse juurde lisada väikeseid põnevaid detaile nagu pükste litritega allääred, must lipsuke ja mu armas krooniga sõrmus.
Samuti meeldib mulle, kui mu postituste pealkirjadel on mingi tagamõte. Pidin ennast väga tagasi hoidma, et mitte nimetada seda postitust ühe Lana Del Rey laulu repliigi järgi. Panin hoopis nimeks oma pikaajalise lemmiklaulja uue plaadi nime. Ja tõelise fännina värvisin veel küüned siniseks, et plaadiümbrisega kokku sobiks. Kogumikku ennast mul veel ei ole, aga loodan, et Jõuluvana aitab mind selles osas välja.


shirt- pta (similar)
jeans- gina tricot+diy (similar)
trenchcoat- h&m (similar)
boots- angelo carutti (similar)
pictures by Getter M.

6 comments :

  1. Lips on lihtne abivahend riietuse erilisemaks tegemiseks. Su mantel on lisaks sõrmusele täiesti kadestamist väärt!

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, it looks very cozy.
    You,ve got such a lovely smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look! Follow you from Spain!!

    Look at my blog:
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/
    I wish you like it!!

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit, something I would wear too!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embellishments on the bottom of your jeans, such a good idea!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)