On Monday

April 23, 2010

Here I am , eating M&M's crunchies and thinking of writing my blog. I have the whole week to catch up with !
Last Friday I was at Liisa's. We had fun, baked muffins with toffee. Liisa played the piano, she is an absolute genius- it was so pretty. On Saturday I went to KUMU with Carolin, but I had to wait for her, so I bought myself some chocolate, sat in the lovely Kadrioru park and read Hemingway. So chic :) KUMU was great, I especially loved the traditional Estonian art exhibition.
Well, on Monday, Getter and I got our earrings that we bought from osta.ee . I got a pair of Russian doll earrings and G got ones with a knife, fork and spoon. Both were cheap and so cool !
On Tuesday I went to see "I love you Phillip Morris" with Getter. I wanted to see it and we decided to go. I thought it would be a good movie, at least that's the impression that the trailer gave me. Actually it wasn't. It was a bit boring and all the same . Yes, it was love and Steven Russell was a genius, but still I thought it wouldn't be so shallow. In the end Getter remembered, that it was based on a true story and actually Steven Russel has broken out of jail 14 times !
Today I had a facial and after that I decided to go to a shoe shop near the town hall square. Whenever I go past it , there are so pretty shoes on the window and since I need shoes for graduation I decided to pop in . It was expensive, but they did have a perfect pair of shoes to match with my dress. 200$, too expensive. So I decided to go to all of the shoe shops nearby . I found only one pair of not-so-perfect-shoes.. To bad. But I did find a headband for my graduation. At least something. At I got positive energy from the shopping, sun, old-town and all the beautiful shoes ! I'm a total shoe addict :)
Tomorrow I have badminton competitions so no flea-market for me, again .
Thanks for the pics, G !

Siin ma siis olen, söön M&M-e ja mõtlen, et peaks blogi kirjutama. Terve nädal on vahele jäänud!
Eelmisel reedel olin Liisa juures. Me küpsetasime iirisega muffineid , tore oli :) Liisa mängis klaverit, ta on täielik geenius- see oli nii ilus . Laupäeval läksin Caroliniga KUMUsse , kuid ma pidin teda ootama ja ostsin siis endale šokolaadi, istusin Kadrioru pargis ja lugesin Hemingway'd. Nii chic :) KUMUs oli tore, eriti meeldis mulle traditsioonilise Eesti kunsti osa.
Esmaspäeval saime Getteriga kätte oma osta.ee-st ostetud kõrvarõngad. Ma sain endale matrjoškadega ja getter noa-kahvli-lusikaga. Mõlemad olid odavad ja lahedad !
Teisipäeval käisin Getteriga "Ma armastan sind, Phillip Morris " vaatamas. Treilerist jäi mulje,et see on hea film, aga tegelikult eriti polnud. jah, seal oli armastus, jah Steven Russel oli geenius, aga see ei olnud üldse nii sisukas film, kui ma olin oodanud. Pärast tuli meelde, et see on tõestisündinud lool ja Getter guugeldas ning avastas, et tegelikult on see mees 14 korda vanglast põgenenud( filmis oli ainult 3 ).
Täna käisin kosmeetiku juures näohoolduses ja siis otsustasin minna ühte kingapoodi Raekoja platsi juures. Seal olid võrratud kingad. Leidsin ühe perfektse paari oma lõpukleidi juurde, aga need maksid 2000.-, jääb ära :) Käisin kõik ülejäänud kingapoed seal lähedal ka läbi ja leidsin Shu-st ainule ühed mitte-väga-täiuslikud-kingad. Aga ma leidsin endale Kaubamajst lõpetamiseks peavõru. Ja ma sain tohutu positiivse energia kõigest sellest shoppamisest, päikesest, vanalinnast ja ilusatest kingadest ! Täielik kinga-fetišist :)
Homme on sulgpallivõistlused ja jälle jääb täikale minemata. Kolmandat korda järjest vist juba ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)