May 14, 2010

Current...
song: Röövel ööbik "Kids stuff" , maybe a bit too electro for me, but still so cool , I don't know what has happened
book: "The Great Gatsby" by F.Scott Fitzgerald
greatest thing: the weather! it's like 27 degrees every day, and I think that I already have a tan
tonight's movie: "Alfie"
newest thing: my skirt that my mom made my ( on the picture also , I haven't had time to make proper pics) and a bright pink skirt that I found thrifting some time ago, I thought that I have to make it smaller, but Idon't !
weekend plans: I am giving an excursion in Toompea, and then on Sunday I'm going to a flea-market at Kohila, I'm selling most of my shoes that I've bought over the winter, because i realised that they're too small, I tend to buy smaller shoes and think that I'm going to be able to wear them.
Praegune...
laul: Röövel Ööbik "Kids stuff"
raamat: "Suur Gatsby" F.Scott Fitzgerald
parim asi: ilm! viimasel ajal on olnud mingi 27 kraadi ja mulle tundub, et ma olen juba natukene päevitunud
tänane film: "Alfie"
uusim asi: see seelik, mille mu ema mulle tegi(pildi peal on ka , mul pole aega olnud korralikke pilte teha) ja üks ereroosa seelik, mille ma kunagi kaltsukast leidsin. Ma arvasin,et pean selle endale väiksemaks tegema, aga tegelikult ei pea ! :)
nädalavahetuse plaanid: Ma teen Toompeal eksursiooni, Tallinna päeva raames ja pühapäeval lähen Kohilasse täikale müüma. Ma müün maha enamik kingad, mis ma talve jooksul olen ostnud, sest ma avastasin, et need on mulle väikesed. Mul on kombeks osta liiga väikseid kingi ja siis arvata, et ma saan nendega käia.






We were in Tammsaare park, we went to a Russian songs contest(our russian teacher asked us), it was warm, we ate ice-cream and sat in the park. perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)