Good vs Bad

May 24, 2010

A pic from Carolin's birthday. We spent our evening at the beach and then went to her place .

The last few days have been great and awful. Great: the last sunny days and Carolin's birthday were awesome, unfortunately I have almost no normal pics of them. I went to the flea market on Saturday with Getter and got lots of new stuff which you'll probably see in the near future :) And I bought myself a dress kind of thingyfrom osta.ee. I still have to get it somehow, it is in Lasnamäe and I have no intention of going there. Awful: I ruined my pink bowtie-skirt, I sat on a park bench and when I stood up, it had green spots all over it, but the good side is that my mom promised to make me a new one. She's the best! And today I lost my wrist-watch. But I'm determined to find it. I've lost it before, and I've found it, it has been trusty to me. Wish me luck !
I'll post a few pictures of some accessories I made on Saturday, if everything goes well I'll be able to sell them at Les Petites.
Cork earrings with pearls


Another clock-ring that I made from a clock I bought at the flea-market


Nautical earrings

Viimased paar päeva on olnud superhead ja kohutavad. Hea: viimased päikeselised ilmad ja Carolini sünts olid ülivinged, kahjuks pole mul nendest eriti normaalseid pilte .Laupäeval käisin Getteriga täikal ja sain palju uusi asju, mida te arvatavasti näete lähitulevikus:) Ja ma ostsin endale osta.ee-st kleidi moodi asjakese. Ma peal selle ainult kätte saama, aga see on Lasnamäel ja mul pole mingit kavatsust sinna minna. Halb: ma rikkusin oma roosa lipsukesega seeliku ära. Ma istusin pargipingile ja kui ma püsti tõusin olid sellel rohelised täpid peal. Aga hea on see, et mu ema lubas mulle uue teha. Ta on parim ! Ja täna ma kaotasin oma käekella ära. Aga ma kavatsen selle üles leida. Ma olen seda ennegi kaotanud ja olen selle üles leidnud, ta on mulle ustav olnud. Soovige mulle edu! Ma postitan mõned pildid ehetest, mis ma laupäeval tegin. Kui kõik läheb hästi, siis saan ma neid Les Petite's müüma hakata :)

1 comment :

  1. omg omg omg!! Need kõrvarõngad on niii niii lahedad!! Piia!! (kujuta ette seda eeslihäält)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)