bestest folks ever

July 02, 2010

Oh, I feel so guilty, I haven't posted for weeks! My only explanations are graduation and our trip to Saaremaa( both rocked, I'll post pics someday soon ).
Today I decided to do a little outfit post. I planned to wear it to town today, but it turned out that I didn't need to go there and I decided to stay home and do useful stuff. My room is going to be decorated soon and I had to take all of my clothes and stuff and put them in my sister's room. I have one more reason for not blogging! I am completely addicted to Sims 3 . My sister got it for her birthday and we've both been playing it all the time. But it is so gripping and I can't help myself. I want my sims to have the perfect life :)

pink skirt-thrifted, bag, necklace-flea market, bowtie flats&top-random, ring-selfmade
I'm so tanned, I feel so good :)

Ma tunnen end nii süüdi, sest ma pole juba nädalaid postitanud. Mu ainukesed vabandused on lõpetamine ja lõpureis Saaremaale. Ja ma olen täiesti sõltuvuses Sims 3-st. See on nii kaasahaarav ja ma ju tahan,et mu simsidel oleks hea elu.

2 comments :

  1. Your blog is so cute! I love your necklace!

    thetwiggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)