Kuldlõige

September 23, 2011

This is the last fashion week post. I hope you're not tired of them yet :)

Last week was really busy, but really fun and absolutely thrilling. I was so incredibly happy to be a part of TFW and to make you guys a part of it too. I'm sorry I wasn't able to take the runway photos myself, because if my seating was even OK(which it most of the time was), then my little camera was just awful. So I decided to use the pictures of professional photographers. I really hope you liked my little fashion week posts. And if you have any comments or suggestions, then please, don't keep them to yourself !

The last show was on Saturday. It was held at a fantastic location. It was a parking house, but it reminded me of a church with the huge glass windows and all the space ! The collection was wonderful. Liisi Eesmaa and Also Järvsoo had done a fantastic job with the dresses and Tanel Veenre had made outrageous headpieces for them. It was really futuristic and fun.

Although, my most favourite show of the whole week was still Embassy of Fashion. That's the only one that really made a huge impression on me, it gave me shivers and was overall amazing.


 pictures c/o Janne Luigla

1 comment :

  1. love these. they are so interesting!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)