Red on a Tuesday

February 14, 2012

First of all, I hope that everyone is having a splendid today. I'm not really the valentine's-kind-of girl, I think that friends and loved ones should be cherished every single day and not just on one day every year. But despite that, I still wore red today and made cards for my friends.

As you can see, it's getting warmer (well, if you consider -5 degrees warm) and I could take photos outside again! I love the park next to my school, it's the best place for outfit photos. The stairs are my favourite spot, as you might have seen here and here.

I decided to wear my lovely velvet Chicwish skirt again and this time paired it with simple black and white. And also my favourite scarf of this winter that hasn't been on the blog yet. I made it for myself in December, when I felt that I definitely needed a circle scarf. The adorable lace top is a find from my mom's closet.


skirt- c/o chicwish
top - vintage from my mom
cardigan- zara
scarf- selfmade
boots- tamaris
pictures by Getter.

3 comments :

  1. i think that's gorgeous! i love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute skirt & top, lovely look! ^^

    Have a Happy Valentine's Day! :>

    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)