Perfect bags

September 07, 2012

The first week of school is over and I have time to blog! I decided to share with you a selection of bags, just as I did in May. This time all the bags all perfect for school and also perfect for the coming fall. So, if you still haven't got the right kind of arm candy to spend the long days with you, consider getting one of these. My personal favourites are numbers 3 and 4.

Esimene koolinädal on läbi ja saangi lõpuks blogida! Mõtlesin jagada teiega väikest perfektsete kottide valikut, nagu ma seda tegin ka mais. Seekord on kõik kotid ideaalsed kooliskäimiseks ja loomulikult ka niisama sügise jaoks. Seega, kui teil ikka veel on puudu üks vahva kott, millega oma pikki päevi veeta, siis võtke eeskuju nendest siin. Minu lemmikud on 3 ja 4.

1. Nude tote bag (here)
2. Dotted vintage style handbag (here)
3. Bowtie bag (here)
4. Red satchel (here)
5. Forest green tote (here)
6. Shaped bag (here)
7. Nude bag with spikes (here)
8. Tribal pattern bag (here)
9. Multicolour satchel (here)

2 comments :

  1. nice blog!I follow you on GFC. Hope u can follow me back !
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #1, 3, and 6. SO cute! I love giant utility bags and have been trying to replace my go to super torn up hobo for a while now! Thanks for the suggestions! :)

    <3 Jing
    http://jingandcharley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)