Weekend spark

February 26, 2013

This picture of me was snapped a few weeks ago on a lazy Sunday by Liisa of Striitstail. We met up for a cup of tea and girly chats about fashion after I'd invited her to be a judge at my school's fashion show.
This outfit is a very typical weekend look for me- the boring coat, large scarf and jeans. For even a little bit of spark, I opted for my embellished jeans. 
p.s. Today's is my blog's 3-year birthday, so a triple-hip-hip-hurraa is in order!

Selle pildi minust tegi Liisa blogist Striitstail. Kohtusime ühel pühapäevasel pärastlõunal, jõime teed ja rääkisime moejuttu. Mõni aeg varem oli ta ka üks žüriiliikmetest mu kooli moeshowl.
See on minu täiesti tavaline nädalavahetuseriietus- igavam mantel, suur sall ja teksad. Et natukenegi särtsu oleks, valisin oma pärlite ja litritega kaunistatud püksid. 
p.s. Täna on mu blogi kolmeaastane sünnipäev, seega üks suur kolmekordne hurraa on päris asjakohane!


coat- h&m
jeans- gina tricot + diy
scarf- flea market
boots- angelo carutti
bag- jouni exclusive
picture by Liisa Põder.

3 comments :

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)