DIY sequined elbow patches

February 28, 2013

If you are a long-time reader, you might have noticed that I am absolutely obsessed with sewing all kinds of embellishments on my clothes (proof and proof). So, I finally pulled myself together to add a bit of sparkle to my red sweater and sewed little sequins on the elbow patches. One-by-one, all on my own and it took me about 4 evening while watching the telly. If you're looking for an easier DIY "recipe", then this one might be useful.
We have had the most amazing spring weather these past days and it made the pictures so dreamy! All I wanted to do was sit in the sun and take it all in (which you can see me awkwardly doing on my blog's FB page here).

Kui te olete mu blogi juba pikemat aega lugenud, siis võib-olla olete tähele pannud, et mul on nagu mingi kinnisidee oma riietele igasuguste väikeste kaunistuste õmblemisega (tõestus ja tõestus). Lõpuks võtsin end siis kokku ja lisasin oma punasele kampsunile ka väheke sädelust. Õmblesin ükshaaval oma väikeste sõrmedega kõik litrid küünarnukkide peale. Kokku võttis see õhtuse telekavaatamise kõrvalt tehes aega umbes 4 õhtupoolikut, aga kui keegi otsib lihtsamat ja vähem kilplaslikku "retsepti", siis see siin on päris kasulik.
Viimaste päevade kevadised ilmad on nii mõnusad olnud ja tegid need pildid ka nii ilusaks. Oleksin tahtnud kogu aeg ainult päikese käes peesitada (natuke kohmakat fototõestust sellest saab tegelikult näha ka mu blogi FB'i lehel siit).


sweater- lindex + diy
hat- lindex
necklace- vintage
pictures by Getter M.
this post is part of the IFB project. 

5 comments :

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)