Flower power

May 17, 2013

The lush greenery around me and the fact that trees actually have leaves and the sun is warm enough for sunbathing reminded me of my lovely floral jeans that were hidden under layers of clothes in my wardrobe, hiding from winter. Well, now they're out and  taking in the sunshine with me.
This is the week of the ever-so-fascinating Eurovision and I've been planning my whole life around it. Saturday is the final and then another season of awful music has successfully passed and we can start looking forward to the next one. I'm actually a massive fan and I always like the worst songs. Not ashamed one bit.
I just realised that last year I wore these jeans on the blog right around Eurovision too! It must be something in their crazy print that makes me want to match them to the crazyfest that is Eurovision. The outfit itself is even a bit similar, only I switched to my sister's parka and my comfy pair of Converse. 
Enjoy the spring and the Eurovision madness while you can! Also, don't forget to enter the sunglasses giveaway. Remember, you can choose any pair from Firmoo.com

See võrratu rohelus mu ümber ja fakt, et puudel päriselt ongi lehed ja päike ongi päriselt nii soe, et võiks päevitada, meenutasid mulle mu lillelisi pükse, mis kogu talve olid kapis teiste riidekihtide alla peidetud. Nüüd on nad leidnud taas oma tee välja minuga päikesepaistet nautima.
See nädal on Eurovisiooninädal ja ma olen kogu oma elu selle ümber planeerinud. Laupäeval on juba finaal ja siis on jälle üks hooaeg kohutavat muusikat üle elatud ja saab järgmist ootama hakata. Ma olen tegelikult väga suur fänn ja mulle meeldivad alati just need kõige hullemad lood. Ei häbene mitte üks raas.
Avastasin just, et eelmisel aastal kandsin neid pükse blogis ka just Eurovisiooni ajal. Ilmselt on miski, mis seob nende pükste silmatorkavat mustrit ja kogu Eurovisioonhullust. Kogu riietus ise on ka eelmise aasta omaga sarnane, asendasin ainult pintsaku oma õe jakiga ja kingad tennistega.
Nautige kevadet ja Eurovisiooni, kauaks veel saate! Ja ärge unustage päikeseprillide loosis osaleda, te võite võita ükskõik millise paari Firmoo.com'st.


 parka- kappahl
jeans- c/o Ax Paris
shirt- ralph lauren
sneakers- converse c/o sarenza.eu
necklace- threadsense
sunglasses- from instrumentarium
pictures by Getter M.

p.s this post was also published to IFB's weekly project! Go check it out to find some cool bloggers to follow!

3 comments :

  1. Love the flowery pants and the chucks on you. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eurovision and watch it every year. No shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your floral pants! Floral is such a good style for spring. I have a few pairs, and they make me so excited for the warm weather and flowers. I really like pairing them with a cute cardigan. Thanks for sharing your outfit!
    Alexi | http://www.palmautomall.com/parts-service/palm-collision-center

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)