Bloggers' flea and news!

December 15, 2013

Yesterday was a day I'd been planning for months and anticipating even more. I hosted a bloggers' flea market at cafe Sinilind together with I AM Photographer! Estonia's most influential bloggers got to clean out their closet and sell the goodies just before Christmas time, there was also a make-up booth and of course all the lovely people who came to visit. I could not have asked for a better day, so here's a massive thank you to everyone who made the event possible! Thoughts about a new one were already thrown into air, so who knows, what might happen in the future.
As if the weekend wasn't good enough already, on Friday I had a little pre-Christmas day. I'm now a proud owner of a Nikon 1 V2 - my very first camera! I still have to properly get used to it and get to know it, but I promise to bring you guys along for the ride!

Eilne päev oli minu jaoks väga eriline - olin seda planeerinud juba kuid ja oodanud veel kauem. Korraldasin koostöös I AM Photographeriga kohvikus Sinilind moeblogijate kirbuturu! Eesti kõige lahedamad blogijad said võimaluse oma kapid halastamatult tühjaks teha ja kogu kraam laadal maha müüa. Kohal olid ka Glow Make-Up stuudio jumestajad, kes soovijatele meiki tegid ja loomulikult palju-palju toredaid ostjaid, kes nüüd blogijate asjadele uue elu annavad. Ma ei oleks osanud soovida paremat päeva ja siinkohal tahan suurelt tänada kõiki, kes üritusega vähegi seotud olid! Juba visati õhku mõte korraldada sama asi ka kevadel, eks näis, mis juhtub...
Nagu nädalavahetus ei oleks juba piisavalt hea olnud, oli minul reedel omamoodi eeljõulupäev. Olen nüüd uhke Nikon 1 V2-e omanik - minu päris esimene kaamera! Pean sellega veel korralikult sõbraks saama ja ära harjuma, aga ma luban, et võtan teid sellele rännakule kaasa! (Ja hakkan tublimaks blogijaks!)


 shirt- ralph lauren
pictures taken with nikon 1 v2.

2 comments :

  1. gorgeous hair and glasses!! i adore your cardigan too!! beautiful pictures!!
    If you want, check out the Romwe giveaway on my blog :)
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/2013/12/romwe-vouchers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)