My three festival outfits

August 04, 2014

My festival outfits are here, all taken with a dear old film camera. I did take my Nikon 1 hybrid with me, but decided to leave it in the card. I wouldn't have got in the festival area with it anyway and it's too valuable to leave in the tent. So I carried my little one with me and spared some room for outfit pictures too. 
My festival-summer is over for this year, but if you have some cool field-party with thousands of people, hot band guys and flowers crowns ahead of you, then I hope you find some inspiration below. Or if not, then there's always next year. I know I'm looking forward to it already! 

Lõpuks on minu festivalipildid ka blogisse jõudnud, kõik minu armsa filmikaameraga tehtud. Võtsin küll oma Nikoni hübriidi ka kaasa, aga festivalialale sellega niikuinii ei saanud ja telgis ei julgenud hoida, seega jätsin seekord hea kaamera autosse ja kandsin oma väikest filmikat kaasas.
Minu festivalisuvi on selleks aastaks läbi, aga kui teil on veel ees mõni äge põllul toimuv pidu koos tuhande teise inimese, kuumade bändikuttide ja lilleliste peavõrudega, siis ehk leiate altpoolt veidi inspiratsiooni. Või järgmiseks aastaks. Mina igatahes juba ootan. 

Day 1



dress and bag- atmosphere
flower crown- diy

Day 2 


shorts- vintage (with a diy lace pocket)
shirt- gina tricot
sneakers- converse

Day 3


shorts- vintage
top- new yorker
kimono- ebay (here)
flower crown- diy

2 comments :

  1. I adore the Kimono! What a lovely Festival style! Looks like you had a great time!

    Have a nice week!
    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. See viimane outfit on täiesti täiuslik! Sa oled imekena!

    http://suhkruprintsess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)