Mixing Prints with Mosaics in Barcelona

February 24, 2015

Another sunny "Hola!" from the palms and parks of Barcelona. Actually, the city kind of lacks green spaces (if you don't consider Park Güell), but the random acts of creativity make up for it totally. Those pictures are shot at Parc de la Diagonal Mar quite far from the city centre, somewhere with a shopping centre with a big Primark and the sea next to it. I had googled the place before and even though the pools were not filled with water (as they're during summer time) I loved the quirky mosaics, the roller coaster lines and a few palms scattered around. Perfect for a photo shoot, if you ask me. 
As for the outfit, it was my favourite touristy look of the week. Inspiration for it came from a style app called Stylekick (you know, I'm so into apps since I got a new phone). You can save your favourite looks and then check them all out when you're in front of your closet (or suitcase, like I was) and absolutely clueless of what to wear. And you can follow me and get all my newest looks straight to your phone!
Of course I had my leather jacket over my look, but I kind of felt so cool the whole day. Maybe the new boots? Those Alexa Chung vibes? And I'd like to do a special shout out to that scarf/blanket. The wind was so fierce the whole time that I mostly wore it as a blanket/poncho around my shoulders. 

Järjekordne päikseline "Hola!" Barcelonast ja selle parkidest ja imelised iseseisvuspäevatervitused ühe põhimõtteliselt sinimustvalge outfitiga. Tegelikult on Barcelonas päris vähe rohealasid (kui kuulsat Park Güelli mitte arvestada). Need pildid on tehtud kohas nimega Parc de la Diagonal Mar, mis on linnasüdamest päris kaugel, mere ja suure Primarkiga kaubanduskeskuse ääres. Olin seda kohta enne guugeldanud ja mulle nii meeldis seal (hoolimata sellest, et veebasseinid olid kuivad). Seal olid nii lahedad mosaiigid ja imelikud torukonstruktsioonid ja üksikud palmid ümberringi. Üheks blogipildistamiseks ideaalne!
Kui nüüd riietusest rääkida, siis oli see üks mu lemmikuid turistiriietusi. Inspiratsiooni selleks sain ühest moeäpist nimega Stylekick (ma olen üleüldse suur äpifänn pärast uue telefoni saamist). Seal saab oma lemmikriietusi salvestada ja siis riidekapi (või kohvri ees, nagu mina) mõtiskledes järgi vaadata, millised komplektid meeldinud on. Ja saate mind jälgida ja kõik mu kõige uuemad outfitid otse oma telefoni. 
Loomulikult oli mul riietuse peal veel nahktagi ka, aga üleüldse tundsin ennast tol päeval eriti coolina. Võib-olla on asi uutes saabastes? Või kogu selles Alexa Chungi vaibis, mis siin on? Aa, ja erilise tänuavalduse tahaksin teha oma sallile ehk tekile. Pea iga päev võttis meid vastu meeletu tuul ja peamiselt kandsingi seda salli hoopis nagu pontšot või tekki oma õlgadel. 
Nüüd aga kooki sööma ja presidendi vastuvõttu vaatama! Täna õhtul kirjutan Õhtulehes live-blogi ja kommenteerin kõiki kleite, hoidke silm peal ;)



top- h&m
skirt- thrifted
bag- primark
boots-h&m
scarf- kappahl
watch- casio

Follow me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER BLOGLOVIN 

14 comments :

  1. I'm loving how you paired stripes and plaid together in this look, so chic!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. See seelik on nii äge lihtsalt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kujutad ette, ostsin selle Telliskivi kirbukalt 2-3 euroga ja isegi kahtlesin!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Love the mix of prints!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adriana! That's the second time I've worn that shirt and scarf combo and I can't get enough!

      Delete
  4. Great post and photos
    xo Nicola & Stephanie
    #twoshells

    http://twoshellsbytheseashore.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I'm a sucker for stripped shirts and button down skirts.
    lushobsessed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them both too, just got a new blue-and-white striped shirt and dreaming of a denim button down.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I love them both too, just got a new blue-and-white striped shirt and dreaming of a denim button down.

      Delete
  6. Those mosaics are beautiful and I love your shoes!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)