Cycle chic

August 30, 2011

I went to the hairdresser's today. No drastic changes, as you can see. I just had my ends cut, so now my hair looks a lot more healthy than it did before.
I'm going to watch "Dirty Dancing" now, because I have nothing better to do with my time and I have had it for over a year now and still haven't seen it !!
My plan for tonight is to go to the Rooftop cinema to see "Biutiful" on one condition- if it doesn't rain !

blazer- thrifted
skirt- thrifted
blouse-vintage
ballerinas-random brand
bag-from the flea market
ring-selfmade
bracelet-seppälä

( pictures by Pirje)

3 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit. I love, love blazers and this worked very well!!

    -V

    Stay in touch: http://www.facebook.com/Stylishlyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect outfit! I love the best accessory of all, the bike.

    Don't forget to enter my Coach purse giveaway! http://stylocrat.blogspot.com/2011/08/100th-post-vintage-coach-purse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)