Sunday in New York

November 29, 2011

For the last two days I've stayed at home, because of a flu. So naturally, the best thing to do is watch movies. I came across "Sunday in New York" last night on TCM, and since it is a romantic comedy from 1963 I had to watch it. The movie was lovely, as any other romantic comedy, but what I loved most about it-the apartment where half of the movie was set.

Things I loved about the apartment:
1) It's in New York
2) It was levelled, the living room was on the main level, the bedroom was upstairs and the bar was on a lower level.
3) Since it was levelled, it had a staircase. Any apartment that has stairs is perfection in my eyes.
4) Wonderful red brick walls
5) A fireplace
6) Huge windows

To prove it to you, I found a few pictures from a blog called Silents and Talkies, which is all about old movies, woohoo !


And if you're still not convinced, take a look at this little part of the movie.


2 comments :

  1. Cute post!
    Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog!!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)