Morning glory

December 01, 2011

Please excuse my morning eyes and messy hair. The pictures were taken last Sunday morning and it was lightly raining also.
Anyway, this is the perfect comfy outfit, I think. It has my favourite pieces - the pants and the boots- and it also features some amazing new finds- the shirt and sweater. And to make it a bit more personalized- the bracelets. One made by me in summer and the other one I got from a street market and I don't think that's it's properly been on the blog yet. I love it because of its simplicity, but did you notice that it has actually skulls on it? The rebellious side of me ..

Today's the first of December already !! I hope everybody has a magical holiday season :)


shirt- vintage
sweater- s.Oliver
pants- h&m
boots- angelo carutti from kaubamaja
bag- thrifted
watch- thrifted
green bracelet- DIY
skull bracelet- street market
pictures by Getter.

1 comment :

  1. I love the collar on your shirt, and the colour of it is perfect for this time of year =) Those pants are lovely too, they fit you really well!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)