Pearls and velvet

February 06, 2012

When I said it was incredibly cold outside a few posts back, then now I take my words back. That -25 degrees is not fun at all. And because of that we had to take pictures in my room, away from the beautiful light outside, because I wouldn't want to spend any extra minutes outside. And to take off my coat for pictures.. It's cold to think about it already !
But what's wrong with a few unconventional, overexposed pictures? At least I get to show off my DIY collar and my new skirt. Isn't it fabulous? It's burgundy, velvet and wonderfully girly. I got it as a chic reward on Chictopia and I couldn't be happier. Even with the mind-numbing temperatures, I want to wear it all the time !

Keep warm and carry on :)


skirt- c/o chicwish
sweater - s.Oliver
collared shirt - thrifted + diy
tights - lindex
bracelets- diy
ring- thrifted
 pictures by Getter.

p.s. the giveaway is still going on !

3 comments :

  1. That DIYed collar on your shirt is fantastic...I love all your DIYs in this outfit :)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt !!!! it looks like mine from AA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when i have to take pictures inside but yours look great nayway! Love the tights, and your thrifted goodies are awesome!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)