Un collar de perlas

February 03, 2012

Here's one of my latest and probably most favourite DIY ever.
Recently I bought a sheer red shirt from a thrift-store and coming home I discovered that it's the third one already. There had to be something to make it different from the other two and I decided to sew pearls on the collar. Lots of pearls, fading away to the back. I absolutely love it and it's my absolute favourite of these three.
You'll soon see it it my next outfit post, woohoo !

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


p.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaway !!

6 comments :

  1. Those pearls look so good on the collar - I can't believe you did it yourself, it looks so professional, like they're supposed to be there!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute!i'd love a collar like this one.so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)