Dolled up

July 25, 2014

Right after Positivus (pictures of that coming as soon as I get my film developed. #90s) I got to wear lots fancier clothes and head to a society-fashion event! From the dusty fields to the beautiful garden in Kadriorg, I couldn't have been happier with city life. Even more, it gave me the opportunity to wear one of my favourite dresses (which has been on the blog before here and  here). You know the feeling when you kind of start missing a piece of clothing and need to wear it asap? I'd missed this dress and with a leather jacket and my vintage heels it was the perfect outfit for a girlie evening watching the Tallinn Dolls fashion show. 

Peaaegu kohe pärast Positivuselt koju jõudmist sain vahetada tolmuse põllu ilusa Kadrioru aia vastu ja kanda pidulikumaid riideid, jee! Mõnikord on ikka linnas ka tore olla. Käisin Tallinn Dollsi moeshow'd vaatamas ja sain üle pika aja oma lemmikkleiti kanda (blogis on see olnud veel siin ja siin) ja end ka pisut nukulikult tunda. Mõnikord ma hakkan mingil moel mõnda enda riideeset igatsema ja tean, et tahan esimesel võimalikul juhul selle selga panna. Tallinn Dollsi moeshow oli selle kleidi tähetund! 
Kes show'st pilte tahab näha, siis näiteks siit.
Kes Positivusest pilte tahab näha, peab ootama, kuni ma lasen filmi ära ilmutada.  




dress- dorothy perkins
heels- vintage
hair bow- c/o bug wooden accessories
pictures taken with Nikon 1. 

2 comments :

  1. lovely ootd as usual from u sweetie , xoxo

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S . I Have a new post ( Random Stuff ) leave me some love ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely style Darling! You look so gorgeous!

    Enjoy your Weekend!
    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)