Black cat

September 23, 2014

Morning. It's drizzling rain outside. I had plans to take pictures, but the weather is too appalling so I turn to an all-black old favourite outfit. And red lips. My flatmate had red lips this morning and it seemed so fitting. I also feel like wearing heels again. 
As the day goes on, the weather gets better and I think that those all-black everyday outfits are also worth something besides the kill-all-conquer-all factor. After all, it is my favourite things all together and theres's something cat-like and mysterious about just black, a peeking crisp white collar and the right accessories. 

On hommik. Õues tibutab külma uduvihma. Mul oli plaan sel päeval pilte teha, aga ilm on selleks liiga jälk, seega võtan kapist oma lemmikkomplekti musti riideid. Ja punased huuled. Mu korterikaaslasel olid hommikul huuled punaseks värvitud ja see tundus nii õige. Kontskingade tuju on ka. 
Päev rullub edasi, ilm läheb vahelduva eduga paremaks ja ma mõtlen, et need üleni mustad riietused on ka midagi väärt lisaks sellele, et neil selline tallun-kõik-jalge-alla-ja-võidan omadus on. Pealegi, need on mu lemmikasjad ja sellises mustas komplektis, kus valge krae piilub kampsuniäärest ja õiged aksessuaarid teevad oma tööd, on miskit nii kassiliku, miskit müstilist. 




sweater- thrifted
jeans- monki
heels- seppälä
bag- jouni exclusive
watch- casio
pictures taken with Nikon 1. 

6 comments :

  1. Such a chic look, love the crisp collar and jumper!

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so chic, I love the shoes!! <3 You look great!

    I have a new post up on the blog, please have a look if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic and effortless
    Love your style girl :3
    I want to see more posts like this one !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)