DIY Button Ring

March 24, 2010

When I went to Stockholm I saw a really cool ring in the ship's shop. It was with a rose and pearls, but it cost sooo much and I thought that it is easy to make by myself. I made it yesterday, when I didn't feel sleepy, so I don't have the pics of making the actual rings, but I made one this morning also and here's the tutorial. /Kui ma Stockholmis käisin, nägin laeva poes hästi lahedat sõrmust. See oli roosi ja pärlitega, aga see maksis ülipalju ja ma arvasin et oleks lihtsam seda ise teha. Tegin selle eile õhtul , kui mul und veel polnud ning mul ei ole selle tegemisest pilte, aga ma tegin teisi täna hommikul ja siin on õpetus.


What you need: / Mis sul vaja on :
about 15 small pearls / umbes 15 väikest pärlit
a cool button/ lahe nööp
some rubber thread/natuke kumminiiti
a needle/nõela

1. Put the pearls on the thread, then the button and then again the pearls. / Lüki pärlid niidile, siis nööp ja siis jälle pärlid.










2. When they're all on the thread , put the thread through them once more, this way it is stronger and won't break so easily./ Kui kõik on niidi peal, pane niit neist veelkord läbi, siis jääb sõrmus tugevam ja ei lähe nii kergelt katki.


3.Try it on and tie the ends together./ Proovi sõrme ja seo otsad kokku.
4. Wear it whereever you want to ! /Kanna seda ükskõik kus !
Here's the ring I made yesterday. I like it a lot more:)/ Siin on sõrmus mille ma eile tegin. See meeldib mulle palju rohkem! :)

1 comment :

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)