Official buy-a-pair-of-shoes-day

June 04, 2010

Yesterday all the women in our family got a new pair of shoes. My mom bought herself red heels, that suit me very well, and in the evening we went to Lasnamäe( ugh, I hate that place) to Mustakivi keskus to Kaubamaja discount store and I got a pair of golden( I like to say dark yellow with a little sparkle) Sacha London heels. They were incredibly cheap, soooo comfortable and I knew I had to have them. My mom didn't really want to buy me golden high heels, but she did eventually.
Today was the last day of school, officially, for everybody else but 9th graders. I wore my new safari shorts that I got from a thrift store on Monday with Grete. They're actually men's shorts, but I just belt them and don't mind :)
Have a nice first week of summer everyone !

shirt- H&M, cardigan- Lindex, Shorts and belt-thrifted, ring-selfmade, sunnies- Haga

Eile said kõik meie pere naised ühe paari uusi kingi, mu ema sai punased kontsaga kingad, mis sobivad mulle ka väga hästi ja ma sain Sacha Londoni kuldsed( mulle meeldib öelda tumekollased ja natuke läikivad) päris kõrged kingad. Aga need on ülimugavad ja need oli nii odavad, ma lihtsalt ei suutnud ära öelda.
Täna oli ametlikult viimane koolipäev kõigil peale üheksandike. Ma kandsin oma uusi safaripüke, mis ma kolmapäeval kaltsukast sain. Need on tegelikult meeste püksid, aga ma panen vöö peale ja mul pole vahet!
Toredat esimest suvenädalat teile !

P.S . I felt like taking crooked pics today :)

2 comments :

  1. Püksid näevad ikka tõesti head välja :D ma tegin enda omad ka lühikeseks, pean mingi päev need jalga panema ja pilti tegema.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)