What would Blair Waldorf do ?

September 04, 2011

Now this is what I wore on the real first day of school, complete with classes and books and studying.
When I tried the outfit on the night before, it felt like.. too much and I was really uncertain whether to wear it or not. Because as soon as I saw myself in the mirror, I instantly thought of Blair Waldorf and I felt as if I'd come from a Gossip Girl promo picture. I felt more secure about it in the morning, but for almost the whole day I kept thinking of Gossip Girl.
And I told you, the bag and the shoes are going to appear on this blog a lot !

shirt- thrifted
skirt- thrifted
bag- JOUNI exclusive
shoes- random brand
ring- selfmade

4 comments :

  1. This is a perfect back to school look. I am glad you went for it and and the great details. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you went ahead and wore it! The bowtie is very sweet, and your shoes are amazing. Blair's got nothing on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha a quite literal school outfit! love it. my school starts this tuesday and i have no clue what to wear!!!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)