Last days at school

April 22, 2013

Daft Punk- Get Lucky


These days are my last days as an ordinary high school student, my lessons are officially over on Thursday already. Then begins a period of exams and then... life at high school is over. So I'm taking the most of my last days at school and using them as an excuse to dress like I'm actually Blair Waldorf. With nerdy glasses and a 70s plaid blazer. Channeling her inner Austin Powers with the ruffles on my sleeves.
On a very happy note- spring is here! I can finally wear my coat without buttoning it and my scarf just loosely hanging around my neck. It also means that I can break out all of my wonderful spring shoes. The first ones that got to go out for a walk were these beautiful burdungy loafers. It seems that they will be a perfect replacement for last summer's pair.
Also, I'm so obsessed with Daft Punk's new tune. It's so incredibly funky. And it kind of matches with the 70s Annie Hall vibe going on in this post.

Praegu on möödumas minu viimased päevad tavalise gümnaasiumiõpilasena. Viimased tunnid on juba neljapäeval ja siis algavad eksad. Ja siis.. ongi elu õpilasena läbi. Seega ma kasutan seda aega õigustusena, et kanda riideid, mille järgi võiks järeldada, et ma olen tegelikult Blair Waldorf. Kes kannab prille ja 70ndate stiilis ruudulist pintsakut. Ja ei ole kaotanud sidet oma sisemise Austin Powersiga, kui satsiliste varrukaotste järgi otsustada.
Üleüldse, ma ei saaks vist olla õnnelikum, et kevad on lõpuks kätte jõudnud! Ma saan kanda mantlit hõlmad lahti ja salli ainult kergelt ümber kaela lehvimas. Kevad tähendab ka seda, et ma saan lõpuks kingakarpidest välja võtta oma kaunid kevadkingakesed ja nendega mööda Tallinna tänavaid patseerida. Esimesed, kes asfalti tunda said, olid need võrratud tumepunased loafersid, mis tundub, et suudavad väga edukalt eelmise suve paari asendada. 
Lõpetuseks pean lihtsalt mainima, kui väga mulle Daft Punk'i uus laul meeldib! See on nii funky. Ja sobib vahvalt selle postituse Annie Hall'iliku stiiliga. 


shirt- pta
blazer- vila
jeans- lindex
hat- lindex
loafers- latinas
ring-selfmade
coat- h&m 
scarf- burberry
pictures by Getter M.

7 comments :

  1. Love the loafers! how much were they? Gorgeous outfit, good inspiration! :)
    www.hollyrosestones.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly: they were about 30 euros, but I got them on sale. you can check sarenza.eu, I got them from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väga mõnus outfit!

    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blazer and color on your loafers!! amazing blouse and hat!! great glasses too!!
    Romwe giveaway on my blog!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)