Bowtie Diary beauty product of the month: Pistachio hair oil

October 31, 2013

Every autumn and winter I have the same problem with my hair- ultimate dryness. Believe me, I've tried all kinds of things to fight it. I've used plain conditioner, hair masks, sprays and serums, but now it seems that I've found a product that really does the job. I might be a little late to the party, but hair oil, guys!
I got this pistachio oil from a goodiebag at a bloggers' event in September and I've been using it ever since. After blow drying my hair, I just put a few drops in my palms and spread it over my hair. Silkiness guaranteed! If your hair is in desperate need of a boost of life, then be sure to try some oil, it'll work miracles.

Igal sügisel ja talvel tekib mul juustega üks ja sama probleem- meeletu kuivus. Uskuge mind, ma olen igasuguseid asju proovinud, et juustele elu sisse puhuda. Olen kasutanud lihtsalt palsamit, juuksemaske, spreisid ja seerumeid, aga nüüd tundub, et ma olen leidnud toote, mis tõesti töötab. Ilmselt olen täielikult hiljaks jäänud, aga juukseõli, inimesed!
Sain selle pistaatsiaõli septembris toimunud blogijate ürituse kinkekotist ja olen seda siiamaani kasutanud. Pärast juuste föönitamist panen paar tilka seda õli peopesadesse ja siis tõmban sõrmedega läbi juuste. Kui teie juuksed on ka külmemal ajal liiga kuivad, siis kindlasti proovige juukseõli, see teeb imesid!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)