Portraits of a winter day

January 15, 2014

Not sure if I'm happy about it or not, but winter is here and in full swing. I'm not that fond of the freezing cold temperatures, but I do like the sun shimmering on snow crystals and waking up to actual brightness and light outside. The good thing about the cold is that now I have a reason to wear these pretty mittens that my mother knitted for me. They have such a beautiful pattern and she even sewed little sequins on them, which makes these gloves even more adorable. 
So what better to do on a cold winter day than go a bit overboard with the eyeliner and take pictures by the river?

Ma ei teagi, kas mulle see talve kohale jõudmine meeldib või mitte. Näpistava külma suur fänn ma ei ole, aga lumekristallidel helklev päike ja hommikul tõelise valguse nägemine meeldib mulle küll. Üks hea asi selle külma juures on ka see, et nüüd on mul reaalne põhjus kanda enda ema tehtud imearmsaid käpikuid. Neil on nii ilus muster ja ta isegi õmbles randme peale väikesed litrid, mis teevad kindad veel vahvamaks. 
Mida paremat ongi ühel külmal talvepäeval teha, kui minna silmalaineriga kergelt üle piiri ja siis jõe ääres pilte teha?


coat- monton
mittens- made by my mom
pictures taken with Nikon 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)