Preppy to the max

March 02, 2012

Sorry for the hiatus lately, but the weather just hasn't been merciful to us. 
Every blogger knows that the biggest inspiration comes from other bloggers. So, when putting together this outfit yesterday, my mind instantly wandered to The Magpie Girl and Flashes of Style. In my opinion, they are the two cutest, girliest blogger-chicks there are.
This outfit is so incredibly preppy, that I'm even amazed by it myself. I've only been to school on two days this week, so maybe it was my subconscious telling me to dress up for school.  And yes, it that velvet skirt again , that I've already worn here and here, but I just can't get enough of it.

Vabandan, et nii kaua postitanud pole, kuid nagu te isegi teate, siis ilm ei ole ka just suurepärane olnud.
Kui ma seda outfiti eile valisin, siis koheselt rändas mu mõte kahe mu lemmikblogija peale- Flashes of Style ja The Magpie Girl. Nad on mõlemad lihtsalt nii tohutult armsad ja rõõmsad.
Ma olen sel nädalal koolis käinud ainult kahel päeval, seega võib-olla on selle outfiti korralikkus minu alateadvuse viis öelda mulle, et kool siiski veel kestab. Ning jah, otsustasin jälle seda imelist sametseelikut kanda, lihtsalt sellepärast, et mulle nii tohutult meeldib see.



 shirt-thrifted
sweater- pull&bear
shirt-c/o chicwish
necklace- from expressions
bag-jouni exclusive
boots-tamaris
pictures by Getter.      

1 comment :

  1. Yep, this totally looks like something that they would both wear! I love their blogs as well, so inspiring. Like these two colors, I would never think to wear them together, but Bonnie from Flashes of Style is always mixing them, so now I love the combo!

    You look flawless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)