Sponsor spotlight : Oasap

March 06, 2012

Let me introduce you to my blog's newest sponsor - Oasap. It's a global online store dedicated to women's high-street fashion. They carry a great selection of shoes, if I could, I'd order at least 5 pairs without even thinking. They also have a really great selection of jewellery, including statement necklaces, awesome cuff bracelets and even the YSL look-alike ring. I really recommend you to take a look at the shop HERE ! I bet you won't be disappointed, even if only window-shopping.
I can't wait to show you what I picked out. I can say that it's more of a summer piece, but it'll be interesting to see how I'll be able to pair it for spring.

Mul on väga hea meel teile tuvustada oma blogi uut sposnori - Oasap. See on rahvusvaheline internetipood, mis on loomulikult spetsialiseerunud naistemoele. Minu lemmikud leiate allolevalt pildilt, kuid eriti meeldis mulle selle poe kingavalik ja ka ehteid on seal väga palju põnevaid. Loodetavasti te kõik leiate aja, et seda poodi külastada, sest see on tõepoolest põnev.
Asi mille ma endale välja valisin, on rohkem siiski suvine, kuid põnevusega ootan, kuidas ma seda oma kevadgarderoobiga sobitan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)