Sponsor spotlight: Everybody's Buying Vintage

January 10, 2012

I'd like to introduce you to the newest sponsor of my blog. It's a wonderful online vintage shop called Everybody's Buying Vintage. Browsing through the shop was an absolute delight.There's things for every taste, some girlier, some a bit more edgy. Of course my favourites were the dresses. I could imagine myself wearing one of the wonderful floral dresses to a festival next summer, or to the beach or just going for a ride on my bike. It's that kind of a shop that just makes you want to wear all of those clothes immediately.
Again, it was so incredibly difficult to choose something from the shop, but I really want to show you the dress I picked out. Plus there's a little surprise waiting for you ...
Go check out their facebook page or the shop itself for more information .
I hope you like them as much as I do !

Top row:
Red miniskirt
Bottom row:

2 comments :

  1. Ooh :O I love the floral dresses! So sweet.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great pieces. I usually find that vintage shops are a mix of good and not so good pieces, but I really like all of these :) Can't wait to check them out a bit more!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. How have you been? I hope you're having a lovely start to the new year!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)