o m b r é

June 26, 2012

Yes, I finally had my hair dyed on Monday. The long-awaited ombré has arrived. I don't know what I was so afraid of in the first place. I literally deliberated getting it for months and kind of over thought everything. It actually turned out great and maybe even not as light as I had hoped/wanted/feared. I'm still getting used to my new hair-colour, but it's interesting to look different for a change. What I'm trying to say is, that you shouldn't be afraid to try new things. Or as my favourite song lyrics by Robbie Williams say: "Life's too short to be afraid", and it's damn true. #YOLO

Lõpuks võtsin julguse kokku ja lasin oma juuksed ära värvida. Samas, ma ei saa aru, mida ma üleüldse kartsin. Ma kaalusin värvimist kuid ja mõtlesin sellest ikka väga palju. Tegelikult ei juhtunud midagi kohutavat ja soeng meeldib mulle. Kuna ma pole peaaegu kunagi juukseid värvinud, siis see vajab harjumist, aga tohutult põnev on ka. Kokkuvõttes tahan öelda, et ei tasuks muutusi karta.


denim shirt- calvin klein
shorts- c/o Oasap
sneakers- converse c/o sarenza.eu
bracelets- diy
necklace- threadsence
pictures by Getter.

11 comments :

  1. teksapluus ja pitspüksid on supercool kooslus!

    maarikakarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs!!!
    Your hair is amazing. I'm so jealous! And thank YOU for the lovely words on my blog. I will follow your posts from now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väga ilusad juuksed, sobivad sulle superhästi, Piia. Ja see riietus on ka väga huvitav kooslus. Trendikas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so pretty, and I love this outfit--it is a perfect mix of sweet & tough. :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just love your hair, it's so cool! O.O
    And the look is fantastic, I've always loved shorts, and the ones in lace are perfect! *.*
    I'm following you now. ;) If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piia, you did it girl! Love ombre, you look great and I'm waiting for mine to grow back (hair, off course) and did exactly same thing! In a way you inspired me cause I dropped the idea some time ago. All the best!

    martikasplanet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your hair :) Great outfit!

    xx ♥
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. väga armas riietus :)
    meeldib see kee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nii naljakas on sind vaadata nii heledate juustega, aga hullult lahe on :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)